2012年12月3日星期一

beats by dre pro However is your love

The side very tiny surprise says for a while:"What affair?"
If Ling Fei doesn't know how brought up a leaf to work properly cold name, after all if a speak of her, that unavoidably will involve oneself how how know a leaf to work properly the cold, and leaf Lu precious jade how much will also Sa the temper of some spoilt daughter of a rich families.He hesitated for a while and still kept hesitatingly saying:"Lu precious jade, you understanding the leaf work properly cold?"
The leaf Lu precious jade heard this name, also very tiny one Zheng, say:"The leaf works properly cold?This is who?How similar to me, also Xing Ye?, I thought of, the "she suddenly thoughted of what, yelled a , " leaf worked properly cold isn't that little diva in the circle of singers?I once listenned to some of her songs as well, also quite good listen to of, how?Husband, might it not be have you ever seen her?"
Ling Fei hurriedly explanation way:", I am also occasionally saw this big singer, you of true incognizance she?"
Leaf Lu precious jade the Song shrug shoulders Bang, subsequently the Luo Luo Jiao smiled:"Husband, somebody else but big star, do I how can know her?Although I and her Xing Ye, but Xing Ye's China be also getting tooer many, impossibly each person knows?How?Might it not be do you also like a somebody else?Want to make track for a somebody else?This ……"she lies prone at comfortable bed up, the list holds chin and smile happily of say, "you are your work house, she is a big star, sound to seem to return stand the sort go together with of,beats by dre uk, if probably of words, I can pull wire drawing for you, let her this big star be my sister, my this big wife can had authority ……" she Luo Luo the Jiao smiled.
Ling Fei heard a leaf Lu precious jade so on saying, immediately wrinkly knit the brows, see a circumstance a leaf Lu precious jade really is incognizant leaf to work properly cold, but is own felling how can so strong?He contemplated a short while and spoke slowly a way:"Lu precious jade, I have a guess, don't know to right, if incorrect words, you take me for blah good."
Saying of leaf Lu precious jade oddness:"Husband, you are very strange today, have what you keep saying like, we still use so polite?"
Ling Fei touched touch a head, wry smile 1:"I this isn't afraid to speak you not happy?"
Leaf the Lu precious jade Be anti- to say 1:"You don't say that am I just not happy, you say, what guess?"
The Ling flies a word to say:"Lu precious jade, you don't feel?The leaf works properly cold with you long of have several cents of likeness, I feel that your two people is perhaps sisters relation, most at least kindred."
"What?Sister?Relatives?"The leaf Lu precious jade also frightenned a to greatly jump.





Cent book 【the member upload 】 chapter 10 the husband is excellent
Renew time:2009-8-2620:59:44 chapter word numbers:3616

Chapter 10 leaf the Lu precious jade frighten of sufficient Qiang, how suddenly come out one more sister?Her voiceses all had some to shiver:"Husband, you, your blah what?The leaf works properly cold how may grow about with me?"
Ling Fei listenned to her words an inside of very of frightened, after all a person suddenly comes out one more sister, how also hard make people comprehend.He quickly soft voice consolation way:"Lu precious jade, you, you never be excited, I also however is just a guess, and she is also probably the daughter of your uncle uncle, also is not likely to be your close sister."
The leaf Lu precious jade immediately shook to shake head:"This, this how may?My father seems to be also have no elder brother, also have no younger brother?And my father for two kids, I and my elder brother, is this what happened?"She is so traversed to fly on reminding, also feel that the leaf works properly cold to really have several alike place of dividings with he or she, but concrete where grew some likenesses, temporarily also can not say it.
Ling Fei has never thoughted of a leaf the Lu precious jade will have so big reaction, he quickly says:"Like, like, Lu precious jade, I also however is a momentary entertain foolish ideas just, after all the world is so big, have two individual long of look exactly alike all extremely probably, say nothing of you two person only has a D orders of likeness, however I still feel that my big wife is a little bit beautiful."
The leaf Lu precious jade heard his this sentence, just light Chen way:"You will be tirelessly talkative, you see the leaf work properly cold of time, isn't excited salivas to all want run off?Your these men knows of, eyes inside all Chou wear those big star, big singer what of, square Buddha those women grow more and what things than general women, you don't think that I don't know."
Ling Fei"E ……" a , intentionally pay falter I of say:"But I see the leaf work properly cold of time don't drool, but the big wife who sees me of time just drool of, how does that do?Wife."
The leaf the Lu precious jade's answer toward him is satisfaction very much, the square Buddha really once compared a leaf to work properly by himself/herself cold general.What she smiled happily says:"Calculate, calculated, your man liked big star, this I the time in school know, see a female singer develop how, be see shape and facial appearance, do you understand to sing?Not just follow every day blind hum?Be like that what piece white, Liu as well flies, all not is lean against a face to mix out,beats by dre studio?I don't eat the vinegar of those big stars again, I use of wear worried?After all you still have with her be apart from at 1:00 of, does she how can fancy you?Said again, the leaf worked properly cold I feel also so, if I sing, I can also become big star of, unfortunately I still like footloose live, anyway still some money in my home of, need not I go out to sell to sing, and my husband has so skill again, am I why the need for so hard?"
Ling Fei also says with a smile:"That yes, you are my big wife and how go on stage to sing?You don't know the time going on stage to sing those beautiful film stars, underneath of how to all think men?Perhaps bestill dirty-minded object, I can be different from to make my big wife become those sex maniacs to do the object of some affairs."
Leaf the Lu precious jade powder face a red, low Chen way:"Husband, you, you are also too mean, can speak words like this ……Luo Luo, however thought of those dirtily unbearable thoughts of your man, I also feel the whole body is suffered, so my affirmation can't go on stage to sing of, I with in person kiss husband together, that most happiness, other of what didn't have attraction to me."She at leave to traverse to fly of these several days in, also is to increase with each passing day to the other party's remembering fondly, continuously spoke so sweet prattle like that, lend this to remembered fondly to release, all of this are the affair that has never led before, she at this time square Buddha madly in love medium of the little girl is general.(however factual quite so)
Ling Fei listens to the other party that very intimate tone and little girl sort of expression, feel own heart the square Buddha also fly to the other party is nearby general, the distance is so near.Saying of his smile:"Yes, do I how can make my big wife suffer mental agony?"
"Luo Luo ……" leaf Lu precious jade again the Jiao say with smile, the "as long as you don't want to abandon me to be stupid all right, ……" her positive desire continues to say what, but quickly say, "husband, not like, I heard a step voice, affirmation was my father to come over, I am hanging a telephone,beats by dre pro, if make him know that I still and just and secretly made a phone call for you now, I died."She conveniently vomited to vomit small joss-stick tongue.
Ling Fei says with a smile:"That you are close me, hang a telephone good."
The leaf Lu precious jade bashfully says:"You disliked to die, all till this time, also humiliate a somebody else, " she towards a telephone" Ji!"1 sends out the voice of settling the frailty, this just the low voice say, " like, like, hang a telephone, otherwise my father will get angry, Xi Xi, my father gets angry of it is can hardly for appearance to see."
Ling Fei heard the other party hang telephone after, just smile handle knob machine to hang, gave the river the Yun Xuan to beat to pass by a telephone again, say with a smile:"The wife of the darling, today lead of how?"
River Yun Xuan at my square Buddha deep Gui hatred Fu general, voice in all have a sour mournful Chu's felling.Putting blame on of her low voice way:"I?I how?However is your lover just, you just whether gave the Lu precious jade make a phone call an inside?Miss your two people very much in love in the telephone of, the my in the mind ability is comfortable Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论