2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre ervant only is me t

Tightly stare at her while arriving that female spirit.The spirit obviously also really likes a big emperor, at the whole party, she keeps the big emperor chat company, because at that time the cause of big emperor is still a child, majority of time of spirit all embraced a big emperor in the bosom.Big emperor obviously drive the beautiful looks captive of spirit, when the party ends the guests to leave one after another and keep in mind to suddenly wake up in the dead asleep big emperor in the spirit.He cries to make to forbid spirit to leave and request the method elder brother Ying's count to marry that female spirit, he is a wife.The big emperor feels beautiful the spirit Be not willing to let go and spirit helpless facial expression, still don't leave of the guests all stir happy.
-《Big emperor anecdote 》 Allah card.The Mou Er Zhao exegesis:《Big emperor anecdote 》 of so don't become officially banned book, is because 60% of this book copyright income return an orchid big emperor is all especially.
I take back mind and cautiously took a look a red beard.His facial expression is pale, the skin is rough, probably this is regularly living the on the water leave of trace.Compare with a skin color, but his hair color is astonishing deep.Gao Da Dun is strong, clothes in proper form, the facial features slightly takes melancholy.If pare off the beard appear in any bar of city, believing the other people are probably to think that he is a nobility but can't guess him is the red beard of legendary fearfulness.
Suddenly discover that the red beard seems some discomforts.I this forgot to refrain from rash action breathing while just thinking of to just think worry.The red beard is exactly a just- surrendered person, I how much some to him guard against.In the careless thinking problem, still from the subconscious in target the spirit motion of red beard.I toward a red beard to smile and alleviate his nervous emotion.
"Red beard, what does your autonym call?"
"Pull west Si.Wei gram."Though the legendary and red beard is a Jie Ao don't tame of person, and skin and strong facial expression spreading densely by high big strong physical stature, scar can see, legend and fact should agree with.But he answers I lightly talk light language, respectfullly polite respect.Swear allegiance to return to swear allegiance, also not worthwhile completely change personality.
I lose to smile, "pull west Si, you need not so the small voice thin spirit ground talk with me.Be sworn allegiance to me, you needed to be respected in the heart and then went.Thus the small voice is thin to annoy, you pain I am also uneasiness.H'm, look your elephant of noble race, why did pirate?"
Obviously my problem touches to pull the heart of the Si of west to distress.His eyes are some to flush."My father is France the viscount of Si, but because would not like to take part in them before disorderly three kings of the war of be killed by one among the princes.Only my a person is escaped by minister protection in the house in the whole family.Because knowing can't someone be willing to for revenging for me but give offense to France Si, I have to become a pirate.But my real strenght and a nation compare really too small, still can not revenge for family up to now."
This interest that descends me came.How to is an again drive France the Si prince persecute of person?The last time is three princes, this time should be four princes.If being really that is damned of Lang Zuo.Section Ni Ao, I don't want him good-looking.
"Who is your personal enemy ?"
"Is current France Si king, section Ni the Ao is seven a life times."Pull west the Si hate bitterly ground to sigh tone, obviously he thinks this kind of enemy very difficult report.
"France none of this persons is a good person!"See pull west Si an embarrassed facial expression, I feel a bit ashamed, even is Joe also a this person France."France inside in the Si royal house doesn't have the good person!"
Pull west this time Si to agree with a location to nod.However he where know, I hate most of is France a this person favourite four princes.
"Pull west Si, can not also help you with my current ability.However wait my real strenght stronger after, I will definitely think a way to help what you revenge."
Pull the west Si lips to cringe."My kill father personal enemy is section Ni the Ao is seven a life times, France the incumbent king of Si."
King how again?Who call him is the brothers of Lang Zuo!Don't hear the Lang Zuo has what bad vestige, have to seek his brothers to bother.
I very heavily clap to pull the shoulder of the Si of west, "king again how?!You trust, there is way in my head quarter.However still don't go now, you probably have to wait very long period of time to have the opportunity to revenge."
Pull west the Si be clapped by me a tooth.
Really is me not to, I thought of recently Lang Zuo some emotion lose control.If the others article is very bad I still have some hopes, but it is said that that he is a very good person.The fury can not vent all harmful to body, emotion, this descend I find out on the whole the fury vents of object.Like, really good.I get a quite good minister in the house, a quite good fleet and still find out one now good vent object.Although say to blame on a third party to isn't very good behavior, am I to blame on a third party?Being a lord is male, it is what knight, behavior standard allows to revenge for minister in the house.
Pull west Si Be strong to endure a huge pain to pour to take out air conditioner to kowtow to me."Host, thanking you would like to revenge for me.As long as you had this intention to go.No matter hereafter how result is, I will the whole life become host faithfully of servant."
I oddly hope to pull west Si, "would you like to even do my servant but isn't a minister?"
This time round to pull west Si oddness."Host, would you like to accept a pirate as a minister?"
Robber, pirate and petty thief the position is the lowest in the people's eyes, if be not sent a hanging, after being accepted by the nobility to take also can do servant.But I to these don't mind.The capable person accepts for minister in the house and have no the person of ability, which afraid he is duke, I can't accept, either.However the words say back and can't have, either which duke will grow crazy to make a count of minister in the house.
"H'm, with your ability, do a minister quite good.Do a servant injustice you."
Pull west the Si is jubilantly happy, he Yi tooth once the mouth ground smile, than cry still difficult see.Shoulder huge pain of time don't smile, smile to really frighten a person like this.
Pulled west Si to hurriedly go the gift of a house minister to me, then change direction orchid servant.He hesitates ground to ask:"This should be main male minister in the chief house, just I depend on sparse the huge sorcery seeing that power is this sorcery teacher to display."
My minister in the chief house is Ma Di Er currently, however can not introduce for them, is Ma Di Er still filling Si."The servant that is me.My Ma Di Er from minister in chief house.Admire an uncle is not here, hereafter introduce for you again.However that is second in the sand silk me to still have to call Allah card.Minister in the house of Mou Er, my absence you obey his order.Now sand silk that is second is my own independent city,beats by dre, you tomorrow do a minister to register a procedure with me."
Hear the servant that I say that the orchid servant only is me, this obviously than saw a few meteor fires rain make him shocked more in a row at that time.Pull west Si's shouting ground almost could not say words, "lord male, why, why ……" sees he pay the words that a Wu Wu could not say an integrity, but again often and stealthily Pie orchid servant, I understand pull west the viewpoint of the Si.
"Do not useless talk.You don't wish to make my minister in the house, make servant good.Want to be not, you do minister in the house of Allah card all right."The somebody else orchid servant would like to do my servant by himself/herself, you are so many useless talks why?
Pulled good elephant of the facial expression of the Si of west to just once eat an one mouthful putrefied food, if I left this room now, he might take out he's mouth."Lord Mr., I would like to do your minister in the house, very glad!"
The Allah card is to the back of my room, I am an Allah card and pull west the Si did simple introduction.Then declare:I will leave sand silk recently that is second.Sand silk that second city of Allah card is responsible for administration.Pull west the Si own rank breeze of medium sword the private's real strenght is again the pirate for hasing small reputation, the military hands over by him to be responsible for.
The Allah card puts forward the first objection reason:"The lord is male, you accompany Ma Di Er their time so long, but you arrive I here just however 16 days also treated with partiality too much."
The really strange orchid servant will speak favorably the negotiation negotiation of Allah card ability.Lo what did he say?!The obligation of lord Mr. is accompanying minister in the house until they are happy?Calculate, the Allah card really continued to long for me very much, I am also lazy to blame him.
"Allah card, I want to give repeated advice to you a matter before walking.Nobility Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论