2012年11月26日星期一

google sit for a while

Fact!"
My wry smile helplessly up to her.Is alas, speak of, I am again fighting mouth battle with beard master son.Remember last time for the sake of the affair of pure shadow, at that time Zhao Ya is still my enemy.But turn over a sky to reply ground at present, but I want to continue for the sake of this"enemy" and the beard master son struggle.
Return is really "current affairs such as bureau in the chess bureau new"!
Arrive a deluxe sickroom doorway is needing a Qi door but go into, sudden someone from in come out.3 people opposite, I ascend embarrassed not already.It is Zhao Ming, my former incumbent rival in love and incumbent wife's younger brother to originally come out unexpectedly.
Clearly looking at me also foolish live, immediately flow out to appear in the eye a secretly of wrath.Zhao Ya then is foolish foolish, stared at younger brother's one eye, bad mercilessly soft-voiced way:"Is small clear, if you dare to make trouble today, I want you good-looking!"
Zhao Ming Yi is surprised, obviously previous was been this matter by the elder sister to once crack down on many times, have to Xing Xing however ground at this time white my one eye, don't realize me, but to elder sister small track:"Grandpa Hu just asleep, your etc,cnn. would go in again?H'm, not between each rest sit for a while?"
See into from the sickroom door opening, this luxurious sickroom outside has a reception area, rest, spacious must absolutely be like the luxurious set of in the guest house, also true TMD is extravagant.
Zhao Ya hesitates for a while, dynasty in saw one eye, shook head a small voice:"Not, we still together go to underneath the coffee shop sit for a while, where wait is also similar ……"
The hospital of the United States is really very humanized, hospitalized department there is unexpectedly a fine coffee shop in neighborhood.We let the beafter offering up delicious coffee llboy be needing confabulation, suddenly a youth of Chinese people's shape walked to come over and tooked a look us to ask a way:"YouaretheTaiwanpeopleortheChinese?"(You are a Taiwanese or Chinese)
Younger brother Zhao Ya Jie is very small and then lives in the United States to probably return doesn't matter, I a listen to heart bottom some hairs, cold way:"TaiwanandthemainlandareChina'splaces, wearetheChinese."(All of Taiwan and mainlands are the place in Chinas, all of us are Chinese)
Didn't expect that person unexpectedly the cachinnation get up to turn the common speech way that the head uses to take Taiwanese chamber to the Chinese people of a table of the neighborhood:"This is one to pay that person, I made a bet to win!"
Pay that person?!I shockedly looking at that Chinese people's youth absolutely could not say words, heart bottom one regiment fire gets up in the Mao ground combustion and almost has no the guy one punch dozen that can press the Na to live his/her own wrath to forget this piece Dian Zu to explode!
Didn't move a color clearly,google, very whole drink coffee by Xia ground, corner of mouth's taking to sneer at to seem is sitting mountain view tiger Dou.It is immediately Zhao Ya to annoy Shu ground to stand up a cold way to pour:"Ifsomepeoplesaidthatyoutheparentsaredomesticanimal, Ibelievewithouthesitation."(If someone says that your parents are brute, I will don't hestitate ground to believe.)
That eyes for guy to listenned to ascend are all green, unexpectedly and quickly slap to Zhao Ya Shan come over.Zhao Ming Yi is surprised, but he sits slightly and far and have already too late made to serve as what reaction, but Zhao Ya then is surprised to get foolish live.
See Zhao Ya to unavoidably humiliate, suddenly a hand miraculously appears before Zhao Ya's jade face, the dead hopeless situation chocked that to make people disgusted claw son.I sneer at a way:"Boy, unexpectedly want to begin a dozen of women, your TMD is still true to give Chinese long face!, Not, you aren't Chinese, you just from Taiwan, China come of a beast!"
That guy explodes with rage more and spares no effort to struggle.But with my divine power, the flounder of this beast is absolutely like the Bi Fu Han big tree, my hand unexpectedly even a silks didn't move.
The friend of beast sees power far from good, 56 guys hence rounded to come over, two among them carried of unexpectedly hide in the hand the double that the Yankee forbids to take stanza stick!
Clearly not from once the facial expression change and stand up a cold way:"You want to do what, here but hospital, please immediately stay back, otherwise I reported to the police!"
"Report to the police, I see is who suffer a los!"One looks pretty young tiger fierce guy overbearingly the cachinnation get up, the Lu rises of arm up embroider seven colourful Teng dragons, look is a mean person for suffering beating.
Once the my hand send to release the youth for challenging from afar and stretch hand to start to carry a coffee cup, once the left hand stir, the coffee cup flies to soon revolve while ascending, the inside didn't finish drinking of the coffee Xuan rise old Gao, but drive I outside put of inside the interest force and form the coffee wreath of an oddity and unexpectedly have no 1 drop to splash to go out.
"If you think if a pair of stanzas sticks can harm me, a pair of stanzas sticks so please to try!"I coldly say.
"Oh, goodmysterious, askthatyouarethemagician?"(, Good magic, are you a magician)suddenly I after death of a blonde is astonishedly in admiration of, immediately current owners involuntarily start to clap a palm to all see the spectacular sight of my hand.
Depend,Facebook, originally just thought awe for a while these mix Zhang thing, didn't expect but be seen in order to pack the magician whom the absolute being plays tricks, also is really some shameful.I abandon coffee cup and hurriedly pull Zhao Ya Chao to outside run.Those bastards see us have already become a public vision focus and also have to conclude without concrete result.
"Ya Er, do you know?Just the guy that is held tight by me, the right hand that wants to hit persons at least must paralyze for more than three yearses!"Walk into hospitalization mansion, I suddenly the low voice is to Zhao Ya Dao.
Zhao Ya Yi is surprised, immediately and suddenly realize, small track:"Is that you learn of the fighting skill?"
I make an effort to nod, soft-voiced way:"I used to silently close the his right hand Jin vein inside the interest and went into action after for three days.Hum, not only humiliate us Chinese, the deceit teacher puts out Zu and counts Dian to forget Zu and also presumes to make moves to my woman, pure is the shameless lout in the Chinese, is a residue son!Although can't now want his small life, the capital crime can don't need and live offense difficult escape!"
Zhao Ya looking at my a captivating smile, immediately small track:"I also want to learn fighting skill!"
I am one Zheng, immediately nod a way:"Like, after returning to country I teach you and pure Yan they learn fighting skill ……"
Although words say like this, in fact their age has been already greatly led, the Jin vein is some aging evidences, learn fighting skill naturally is an age to be partial to greatly, the self-discipline gets up half effort and double results, even life long hopeless get into profound state.However, turn in my heart of is to make Han Ning Dong teach them how to learn "fox true spirit in sky", keep Yan long living, make me enjoy so much to the utmost love affairs.Ha ha!
The sickroom that again arrives at beard master son, the master son has already waked up, we hence go in.
For after master son dedicate fresh flowers, I Be some to embarrassedly looking at this obstinate old man, have some don't know what just good.The master son icily stares at me, originally don't like my he this time probably is also thoroughly I regard as the enemy treated.
"Young man don't have insatiable greed!"The master son coughs several voices and coldly says.Make me a bit big for what to amaze BE, he unexpectedly has no abusive word mutually to., Does the affair greatly have a turning point?
However the master son sees my vision, pole still hate, make me some helpless.
Perfectly right, for the master son say come, I is really guilty of the most hideous crime and unexpectedly want to make thus excellent Zhao Ya be one of numerous of my lovers, is endure which can not endure?!
"Execuse me, grandpa Hu, I know that I am very excessively.But while coming, love who can block live?If I say this world already only I can let Ya Er's happiness, you can't definitely believe?"
Beard master son is opposite to come to say to still preach a reason this time, he didn't scold, but coldly said:"Love and happiness have no direct of connection.Is so-called to want to die to want live love, finally bring about of is all tragedy."
"Love's combining isn't likely to bring about tragedy."My town settles ground to say, " brings about tragedy of is the tie of the idea and artificial of people of this world.If not the Gu mansion snobbery lets the treasure jade Dai jade the love knot a large fruit, if wishing the English set can marry a beam mountain uncle, if goddess the Queen Mother were to so cruelly separate a gigolo to knit a female, tragedy would return Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论