2012年11月23日星期五

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com isurely a lot of ju

Lei of time, he cannot helped but producing a kind of viewpoint for being afraid and took the drug!If many affairs of fearfulnesses, Kai Lei once said with him to is an occupation a player before, he hated bitterly most of was those again rich hereafter depraved of player,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, Anne virtuous Sen still attached at that time by himself/herself and wore said a lot of hated bitterly a drug, but he didn't can resist the temptation of drug by himself now.
"Kai Lei!You should not come!"Anne the voice of the virtuous Sen is a bit hoarse, recently these two days he didn't well sleep 1 to feel, only a shut worthy of a look, present in his brain of appearance be at the beginning over there living appearance in the warehouse of old house, that day is absolutely too hard to carry on to him.
"Why?"The Kai Lei walked up in the vision avoids being seen in the Anne virtuous Sen some, " you are afraid that I see you now this ghost appearance?You still you see, the drug actually tosses about you what appearance, tell me now.You from start coming in contact with that trifle when."
Anne virtuous Sen the whole individual all the Quan shrink at the corner of bed in, cover up a head, let own voice beat as far as possible:"This doesn't close your affair, my own business has me to be responsible for by myself, who also have no business to interfere with my freedom, you don't want to think to once help me, now can say in front of me
Listenned to Anne the words of the virtuous Sen, although know perfectly well a way, he is intentionally annoying himself/herself,the Kai Lei still cannot helps but a burst of become angry, not because Anne the attitude of the virtuous Sen, the Kai Lei just feels current appearance of virtuous Sen of Anne be in the elusion, choose elusion like a chicken heart.Own brothers connects to admit that false courages all having no this is the affair that the Kai Lei is the hardest to accept now.
Think, Kai Lei a clench virtuous Sen of Anne of neck, made an effort one Ye to jilt his bed, height Ma Da Dun's bird person was weakly absolutely like a Hai son in the in front of Kai Lei.
Two elder sisters, who keep virtuous Sen of station's Anne in doorway, see a form, can not help one surprised shout, the net wants to want to come forward to stop, but drive their mother to stop.
"Chris has to understand his behavior actually to concerned his person to bring much injury, Kai Lei, is helping him, we who also don't tube."
Saying and then pulling is own of then the daughter left.
Anne virtuous Sen drive Kai Lei a fall off.Canning not help is a burst of and stifling, lie prone on the ground very for a long time and all rise not.
"Say, from when start touching that trifle?"
"I said to this isn't the business of you."The Anne virtuous Sen struggled to stand and obstinately said.
But the words sound net fall drive Kai Lei one feet Chuai go out, ruthlessly bump at in the door.
"Say, from when start touching that trifle?"The voice of Kai Lei has already become icy cold, the month Wu seems only Anne the virtuous Sen is bad don't answer him, will be ancient to engrave satisfied with old receive is …
Anne virtuous Sen this bottom also fire, although is very guilty to Kai Lei, can this not representing him will can let people to beat and scold because of this.Yell one to be like crazy similar dynasty the Kai Lei rushed toward in the past, but helpless recent these two days he didn't was good good rest, all some steps swayed, basically wasn't the opponent of Kai Lei, net stand up again drive Kai Lei to kick.
"Bastard!"
The Anne virtuous Sen rushed toward to come up again, this time he an embraced the waist of Kai Lei, two people tussle at together.Wait until two at the time that person separated,cheap dr dre beats, Anne the faces of the virtuous Sen were all beaten pig head, Kai Lei also one wound of not light, two person laid on of to pant noisily of seemed to be just to beat a total finals.
The Anne virtuous Sen calmed down down gradually:"Kai Lei!I promise to you, I touched once, is actually and not he clear, damn of my net chase that trifle firm enter my vein, drive a damn of reporter to clap down."
"You feel once and very poison the time have differentiation?As long as you touched that trifle and then will definitely be subjected to punishment, my pouring is to really appreciate that reporter, if not because be discovered by him, the sky knows how far you still want on this false road to walk.Probably and one day, I the meeting be notified the burial rites that takes part in you, dies to jilt be inject a drug surfeit."
The face of the Anne virtuous Sen top is also write full regrets idea:"I know, Kai Lei!I regretted a pole now, really don't know I at that time is how, they say to try some son new trick for me, I want to don't think and then promise."
"They?Is your friend,Beats Solo HD!"
"Forget it!Kai Lei, I not mean to say them what, also not want to blame him, although all of them are some bastards, but they and I after all grew up together in childhood.Remember at that time, my that bastard's father ran away of time .We home left a bag of dry Huang Jiang and half bag bread, be reach Lun, he is my friend, is that he gives my amphetamine, he stole a half piece from the home at that time the pizza sent to my house, God knew, and that was the best thing that I once ate during a lifetime.So I don't want to put blame on them now, all of everythings are what I have only oneself to blame to go tos."
"Meeting why so, why are you going to touch to take thing?"The Kai Lei is still not understand, although at ordinary times Anne the virtuous Sen is crazy, but the Kai Lei know that he has much of a principle, generally in the thing out of the rule, he absolutely can't touch.But he not only touched, but also touched the most serious the now.
"I don't know!"The Anne virtuous Sen grasps own hair, " this period of time I led absolutely too crarily and basically recalled everything not to get up now, I remember I gave it a bit of thought son so much to suddenly have much money, must make me shocked more.Then be how go out this money flower, then the affair took place."
If the Kai Lei smiled 1, said:"You now how intend to do?Especially the boon of David Si can't round this matter easily the past, he glorifies at ordinary times of is a clean alliance, the drug is this thing, his affirmation can't tolerate."
Speak of the alliance punishment that will soon arrive.Anne virtuous Sen unbearable a burst of and gloomy, own occupation career's just just having an amendment, but having a quilt oneself personally has been already ruined.
The Anne virtuous Sen struggled to stand and opened the stereo set in the room, in spread come of is Lai Na virtuous Si Kai the Na is a virtuous song 《return my bullet to me 》 .The this station new address has already changed for:Four Xians are cave to add 8 four please the debarkation read
"If people saying is sweet, while I have already escaped corpse in the city however I first you are one-step, leave this game corpse, you can't hear I weep over, because I can't look down in the mouth and return my bullet to me and pack them into belong to their barrel of guns, don't again cheat, because I have been dull boring, I arrive peak,lose a dream"
The Anne virtuous Sen wry smile writes to looking at Kai Lei to say:"Kai Lei, you listen to, this is like to be different from me a current form
Looking at virtuous Sen of Anne this the pair has a good time in the bitterness of appearance, the Kai Lei is also a burst of and sad, this is his best friend, his brothers, but he had an accident now, and oneself canned make again what.The star that he isn't alliance dint to hold, want from David Si especially the boon is there begged for to a paper to amnesty to make root is a Chi person to say dream.Perhaps Si especially boon's being like more what to inject a drug is a Kai Lei, not Anne virtuous Sen.
But looking at virtuous Sen Ying of Anne to keep on discarding like this, the in the mind of Kai Lei has already connected to can not stand, think he stood to withdraw virtuous Sen of Anne of room.Anne virtuous Sen a words didn't say and just lay present up continue to listen music, have a liking for his current appearance's pouring is leisurely a lot of, just don't get angry, and died a nothing important differentiation.
Mother Lin of Anne virtuous Sen reaches and then stands on the doorway and sees the Kai Lei coming out and anxiously saying:"Kai Lei, now only you can help him."
The wry smile of Kai Lei one say:"Yes!Only I can help him, Ao Ge Lei wife Anne the mother autonym Lin of the virtuous Sen reach Ao space Lei, Be optimistic about Chris, I heart sun I will think a way."
Chapter 10 unique feeling
※Is right however the mouth of Kai Lei up said many kind Mings settle.But he heart A know, from the root thief's bore and have any way, he not is be like Lei Brown Zhan Mu Si is so held by the alliance dint of super star, can't to David Si especially the decision of boon do to serve as what influence.
There is also no person's vein of those Zhao well-known scholars, only with Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论