2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro s smile very bitter

The hand potato is similar to give to throw north the city went."Yang Yang settled to stop and think and thought of absolute being officer to once introduce south on the common sense lesson city to differently choose an emperor method.It isn't hereditary to make, but from 12 high level fiesta departments choose a magic trick, character, fiesta department with tallest wisdom and ability after allow castellan.Say so, the rare Li silk didn't pass this examination.
"Rare Li silk, is the ability of Lei snow fiesta department chief taller than you?"
"H'm, she is a very outstanding fiesta department."The rare Li silk confesses that" but as a ruler, she lacks of the place is ander the rise than my old mama."
Yang Yang doesn't understand:"Since it is so how still chooses her?The fiesta departments should understand, this isn't an examination of simplicity, is have relation to south city future sieving, should not inflexiblely test, but should emphasize to test an effect according to the dogma your great king Qian the quality is just right!"
The rare Li silk applause ground saw her one eye, way:"That's right, I also think so, but the high level fiesta departments don't understand this truth and have what way?However, although I failed to be elected, I also had no at that time upset.I want to be not worthy to castellan, didn't represent me and then didn't be worth of, I could assist Lei snow and made up her lack, two people manage south city together, but old mama that is rascal ……"
"Rare Li silk!"
See companion two cheeks roll to fall of radiant teardrop, Yang Yang get a shock, without thinking rushes to come forward and hug her into bosom.The rare Li silk grasps her dress Jin to sob:"Sun, can you understand, my then mood?Be seen as the time a reason article, be thrown garbage away as of mood!She incredibly so say to me'be not worthy to castellan, you this use.Marry the Ai pull especially, load the responsibility that rise your princess'-originally I so order use!My rare Li silk Ping Xiu does obeisance card to only become the value of a political marriage prop!!"
"Rare Li silk ……" Yang Yang the heartache ground clap to fondle the companion that kid's sort sobs and discover for the first time, originally this bright and strong girl's in the mind, also carry on the back to so heavily come and go.
"It doesn't matter, rare Li silk, you have been free, the nobody good-bye makes you do the affair that you would not like to do."Yang Yang Wen's speech comforts, " and we together, don't return south city."Return to is also suffer indignities!
"……Not."The rare Li silk wipes eyes and lightly pushes away her, lift up head to ascend a pair of Mou of perplexities, smile very bitterly, " I will return to and isn't now.If I don't return to forever, really become an elusion responsibility."
"But, even if you return to, is also follow three year agos of reply Zhe, be seen as the prop of political marriage!"Yang Yang has some concussion, " your mother although talking isn't good to listen,she says also right.A country can not have two lords, of castellan since give Lei snow, south city again have no you have somewhere to stay of.You leave of choice, only get married, or be exiled, but I don't think that you become so!You should arrive vaster world and look for real ego value!The south city doesn't want you, we can want you!"
The rare Li silk smiles happily a ground of Chou she, the eyelash still hangs drop of tear, but facial expression already fade go to sorrow.
"I understand of, sun, I am no longer a 15-year-old kid.But understand return understand, distressed didn't disappear at that time.These three years inside, I have been aming just thinking, is be like you say of so, thoroughly forget to live, relocate afresh in the past;Still keep returning to apologize to my old mama, according to her finished once arranging this whole life."
Yang Yang nervously swallowed spittle:"That you ……" rare Li silk pendency eye, fast a smile:"Result I discover, I two kinds all can not do it!Choose Article 1, I let my son people;Choose Article 2, I let myself down again, so I had to think one compromised way-abandon'rest to do obeisance card'this surname, with'rare Li silk Buddha Luo Lun'of the personal status join troops and build up their own properties and climb slowly and upward.I want to become not and need others acknowledgement also ability I to put bare person and become let I of the son people beat the castellan that heart bottom supports and adores and let my mother's in different light!"
"……" Yang Yang deeply absorbed tone, from the heart tunnel, "you are really fantastic, rare Li silk."
The red young girl smiled to smile:"I just don't want to lose to the destiny just."Yang Yang also returns with the smiling face:"H'm, that when do you intend to return to?"
"Next year, I still need to accompany your completion trip be not?"
"Too good!Not, I am to say, unimportant?South city now-"
"Ha ha, all right of.My old mama although the weakness is much many,the weakness still is unlikely so not to help.The shell Mu wants to thoroughly vanquish her especially, can have no so easily."The facial expression of rare Li silk is dead silent to come down, " and, I still have the piece the matter that have to complete."Yang Yang curiously asks a way:"BE what?Is it all right to say to let me listen to?"
"Certainly, I still hope do you help, is the full wish teacher that finds back my city."
"!"Yang Yang's facial expression greatly changes.Doing not notice her is strange appearance, the rare Li silk ponders a way:"My detail to the 18th that warfare completely doesn't understand, didn't also describe on the report, but old mama's behavior I am clear, she in no case will hand over to god or God a battle Wei, so, say that girl to is the cause for losing war to isn't oddness too?Very may she is regarded as a scapegoat, hard push execution ground."
Yang Yang Shuang's boxing holds the dead is tight, use to make an effort just don't express an angry expression, but in the mind, she already push the unwarranted charges to the classmate good friend, also attempt to burn to die her southern city castellan Tong ascend thousand knives.
"If the affair really reckons such as me, that girl too wrong, I must find out her and apologize to her just go."The rare Li silk is long to draw a deep sigh, "old mama's position I understand, Be just this kind of way of doing ……"
"You say'find out', Xuan …is that full wish teacher still on the hoof?"Yang Yang finally cannots help but asking question.The rare Li silk surprisedly looking at her:"Saying her disappearance on the report isn't death, that is certainly still on the hoof.I guess that she if not is use own the strength escapes, be saved bottom, hide."
Yang Yang slowly adjusts an interest, overcomes the emotion for seething very easily and uses a steady euphonic way:"It is said that full wish teacher after losing a full wish stone, have no two kinds with mere mister, so she should be what she escapes."The rare Li silk point nods:"I also think so, the prisoner also mostly has a number.Being not my old mama is a west city."Yang Yang Zhi Leng a short moment, suddenly realize, but see the other party Cu rising eyebrows:"However, appeared at that time what'the sky punished'phenomenon, split to die quite a few ten people, that wasn't likely to be what my old mama did.Indeed as expected is a shell Mu that robber's headman is especially!Is too crafty, captured a person to still want anti- one soldier!"
"Have other suspects?"Yang Yang tries to consider more thoughtful, " for example east city?It is said that Luo the full wish teacher of orchid castellan and south north two cities is a good friend, also probably is what he saves,beats by dre pro."
", This I pour to have never thought, good, be included in."Rare Li silk shot next Zhang, " however, affair have to a piece per piece come.We go first west city, in the end from west the city start to check."
Yang Yang's point nods, the mood is one Chang, can not help showing a smiling face.The rare Li silk fondled to fondle throat and knit the brows a way:"Wu ……talk to say the thirsty died."
"I carry water."Yang Yang once turns round, walked 2, stop a step to turn head, start to float on the face hesitant of feeling, " hopes Li silk, you dislike pull Mu and Wei strong?"
"I how ……" hopes Li silk to make reference to a half and understands, dynasty her Zhan opens sincere smiling face, "sun, I have ever been to west city."
"?"
The red young girl shuts worthy of a look, use a faraway tone way:"That is a piece of land with no fresh flowers, there is no wheat sea, than plum Di city most the region of poverty ridge is still desolate, first sight, I flow descend tears."
"……"
"Before that, I and all plum Di the person is similar, hate bitterly to always invade us, scolding us BE'nouveau riche'of concealed Jie quick second prize, treat them as extremely evil, shameless of invade, think that we are justice of a square, but that for an instant, the old grudges of my in the mind all melted, I swear in no case again regard with hostility a whichever concealed Jie quick second person, although I also can't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论