2012年11月6日星期二

dr dre beats he letter realize Ma

.But when she sees the behind appear of Ma Di Er, Joe and gram Luo Si behind, her small mouth of a flat, the tears cannot helped but run off again eye socket.Certainly, in addition to Joe, everyone let because of canning be on the hoof to meet the tears temporarily indulge.
After releasing a lightning flash, I head for three people.Momentary, none of us knew what good.Finally, still Joe opened mouth first:"The lord is male, we heard you the news in the neighborhood, so rushed through to come over."
Momentary, I feel feel like to separate a life time.Three people looked to all lose than the past many, Gao lost before of Joe seem to be more now thin.
I make an effort to tap Ma Di Er's shoulder, "Ma Di Er, you lose now many.However looking is O.K. a little more more handsome!Think necessarily the orchid Ni will even like now your shape."Joe hears this sentence and seem to be puzzling.Can not say, either he is silly, because I also from afterwards receive an orchid especially of the letter realize.Ma Di Er Han Han the ground smile.
Change direction Joe, "Joe, granted your sword to once kill with me how many enemies?How about comparing with Ma Di Er?"
Joe proud ofly says:"Compare him that smelly boy is naturally much stronger.Connect Be the gram of the sorcery teacher the Luo Si also has no the enemy whom I kill many."
The gram Luo Si resumed dispassion at this time, after saluting toward me, went a gift to the Yi Li again,dr dre beats.
"Execuse me, princess.I have no to protect very ducal adult."
Joe of frank and outspoken loudly says:"Princess, in fact the gram Luo Si has already done a good job.While being surrounded last time if not because gram the Luo Si was regardless of the life ground brought up the rear, we may all not ability on the hoof see main male with you.That gram Luo Si by himself/herself also body negative severely wounded, also scatter with us.Is ex- some days when we remit to match do his wounds all didn't°yet are good."
I and the Yi Li subconscious ground took a look him that carries under the shoulder to be used as a walking stick of wood rod.
Sighed tone, I clapped his shoulder."You need not be sad, you have already made an effort in that case, and the princess of Yi Li can't blame you."
The Yi Li sobs a consolation gram Luo Si:"I know that you have already made an effort and believe that the father also is satisfied with very much to everything done by you.Thank you, gram Luo Si."
I took a look circumferential crowd, there are several persons who knew before.There is among them a keeping of duke belonging to subordinate, there are also place of honor nobility and their ministers in the house.Now they mostly the full face is exhausted, slovenly and untidy.If isn't the weapon that air and hand inside of the eye inside old grudge and determination grips, really the elephant is a flock of to flee from famine area.
Just in the entertain foolish ideas, an old about 50 years old suddenly walks to my in front.I once saw him, he was the city that fills Man city in the Si capital city to guard, Allah Si viscount.
" The Er expect the Long baron whom the count, cloth pulls a day, please lead our these people and damned Ni person's conflict in England, recover great of fill a Si principality!"
Along with surroundings rang out a hideous mess voice right after his words sound fell.
"Orchid especially, you do our leaders."
"Count adult, take let's ruthlessly beat those mean Ni persons of England."
"Big nephew, I believe you are certain to will invade rush through to return to old house, the old uncle would like to also listen to your conductor."
……
Just started me really getting a fright.
Like quick in my brain, right away wanted to understand in fact of cause.They of so would like to make me make leader, not outside three reason.
A, Ma Di Er, Joe and gram the Luo Si give me the Zheng face very much, everyone's knowing them are in the real strenght in the war.As a result also connected to take to approve my real strenght.And in this troops, is mainly kept belonging to minister in the house between close soldier and grandfather by ducal adult to constitute.But now, the grandfather's minister in the house was more loyal to than me.
Two, they have already heard I and Yi Li at fill Si of several fields combat.Now that I can defeat one with 2 people of Yi Li common of 100 people squad, prove that I really own stronger real strenght.
Three, is also most important of BE:The my relationship with Yi Li is special.But Yi Li affirmation is future to fill Si duke.Under this circumstance, the nature is the leader that is made these people by me had better.Although the Yi Li is the spirit that fills Si to rely on, because of thinking habit, people rather blindly believe a male's military ability but don't wish to try to let 1 didn't battle empirical of the female lead them to battle-which afraid she is that the future female is ducal.
Now that everyone would like to accept me, for the sake of the Yi Li, I can give reason?I raise hands to signal hint their calmness.
"Okay, if everyone believes me, I would like to do everyone's leader.Believe everyone the incorporation is in the Yi Li ……duke of the surroundings , near future, can definitely vanquish an enemy and recover to fill a Si principality."
Around send out war whoop.A very difficult day inside before believing, they are very seldom so happy.The Yi Li came back now, they re- had a loyal to target, the morale also corresponds ground Gao get up.
Strike while iron is hot, I flap a shoulder to halloo:"Filling Si is long live!"
Surroundings of crowd also the explosion shout."Filling Si is long live!"
"Yi Li ……duke long live!"
"Yi Li duke long live!"
……
On the celebration evening party in evening, everyone almost gets drunk.They were all hard to find out to indulge their own reason with the alcohol for a long time.Ma Di Er is happy because of but now, rest of person because of again had spirit to rely on but excitement.In fine a words, if 12:00 has after a pay 100 people the squad touches us of encampment, even if we are unlikely whole army is routed, can flee for life of person also can't more than 1/3.
On the second day, I and a few main leaders in brief opened meeting.Take part in the having of meeting Yi Li and Allah Si viscount and the cloth Lai that shouted my big nephew yesterday gram origin count, the father and son a pair of Ma Di Er.But Ma Di Er is the chief bodyguard officer who is me attends, there is no right to speak.
Wanting to be true also is funny, only not enough 300 people's troops, incredibly have three positive vice- leaders.At first, Allah Si viscount representative the keeping of duke belonged to a close soldier to allow positive leader, Ma Di Er's father, Ba Dun, represented the grandfather's house minister to allow the first leader, cloth Lai gram origin the count represented the others allowed the second leader.See to someone's place have the relationship this sentence really right.
Now that they generally accepted my leader position, they was naturally only the position that the similar squad grows.However belong to in the concerning long squad under how should the problem for assigning up, cloth Lai gram origin the count expressed in the beginning to take orally heart to defy to me.I want to beat those people to completely spread, Ba Dun agrees naturally, and Allah Si viscount also silent approval, but cloth Lai gram origin the count think his directing those under charges of his has already become accustomed to, would not like to spread a subordinate dozen.
I ask cloth Lai the gram the origin:"Cloth Lai gram origin count, your under charge the soldier grow a circumstance how?"
?
I immediately after ask him:"The troops of the Allah Si viscount and Ba Dun inside, just about with your circumstance, is also each soldier to grow congestion?"
He wanted to think and answered:"Their 2 people's troops real strenght is more slightly a little stronger than me."
"Like, so I ask you, if we suffered with enemy now.I issue order sorcery teacher at this time the cloth rises to knot boundary, the bow and arrow hand shoots arrow, the infantry holds shield fore cover, ride a soldier to prepare strong dint impact.After reaching, order bottom's my warriors would have reaction for a long time more and execute an order of effect meeting how?"
Cloth Lai gram origin a bit embarrassed, but the Allah Si and Ba Dun then endorses a location to nod.
Cloth Lai gram the origin is in a short while silent, answered:"I am getting more understand.Leader adult issue order, please."
The first hard nut to crack finally solved.I asked to ask rest 2 people's troops circumstance.See the real strenght of coming to this troops really not bad.Only the sorcery has three deluxe sorcery teacher, five sorcery teachers, 17 apprentice sorcery teachers.Of so hide to have no an active aggression enemy, probably on the other hand in order to temporarily having no loyal to object, the morale falls low;Also probably because the troops respectively fail for the circumstance of government being more serious, hastily attacking willing.
"Appoint now:Allah Si viscount BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论